WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Cannes Enchères web site is produced by Cannes Enchères SARL, a French limited company capitalized at €10 000, registered in the Cannes Companies Register under number 441 248 382. The company’s head office is at 20, rue Jean Jaurès, 06400 Cannes, France.
Cannes Enchères makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate and up-to-date and reserves the right to modify its content at any time. Nevertheless, Cannes Enchères cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information presented on its web site. Consequently, Cannes Enchères accepts no responsibility for:
- any interruption to web site service
- the occurrence of any computer bugs
- any inaccuracy or omission relating to the information made available on the web site
- any prejudice arising from the illegal intrusion of a third party resulting in any modification of the information made available on the web site
- more generally, any prejudice, whether direct or indirect, regardless of cause, origin, nature or consequences, especially any costs arising as a result of acquiring the goods offered on the web site, as well as any loss of profits, customers, data or other intangible assets arising as a result of any individual accessing the web site or failing to be able to access the web site or the credibility granted to any information originating directly or indirectly from the latter.
- Illustrations and descriptions are not contractual and subject to modification without notice.
PERSONAL DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
Cannes Enchères agrees to protect the confidentiality of any data supplied online by visitors to the web site. Any personal data transmitted to Cannes Enchères by visitors to the web site as part of using certain of its services will be subject to the provisions of French Law 78-17 Informatique et Libertés (The French Data Protection Act) of 06 January 1978. Visitors to the web site therefore have the right to access, correct and delete their personal data at any time by writing to the following address: Cannes Enchères 20, rue Jean Jaurès 06400 Cannes
The site may incorporate links to other web sites or other Internet sources. Since Cannes Enchères has no control over these sites and external sources, Cannes Enchères may not be held responsible for the availability of these web sites and external sources and cannot accept any responsibility in respect of the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on, or from, these web sites or external sources. Furthermore, Cannes Enchères will accept no responsibility for any prejudice or loss, whether actual or alleged, arising as a result of, or in relation to, the use of the goods and/or services made available by these web sites or external sources, or as a result, or in relation to, any trust placed in the content of these web sites or external sources.
CANNES ENCHERES PROPERTY RIGHTS
The web site, together with any software requiring to be used in relation to it, may contain confidential data, protected by current intellectual property legislation or other law. Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights applying to the documents contained on the web site and each of the contributory elements created for this web site, remain the exclusive property of Cannes Enchères. Cannes Enchères grants no licence or other right of any kind other than that of visiting and viewing the web site. The reproduction of any document published on the web site is restricted exclusively to the purpose of providing information for personal and private use; any reproduction or use of copies created for other purposes is expressly forbidden. It is also forbidden to copy, modify or create a derivation of any document published on the web site, to reverse the process of web site design or construction or to use any other method of attempting to find the source code (except for those instances permitted by law), to sell, attribute, sub-license or transfer in any way whatsoever any right applying to the software used. Similarly, it is also forbidden to modify the software or use modified versions of software, especially (but not exclusively) where the intention is to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the site using a method other than via the interface supplied to you by Cannes Enchères for this purpose.